Adding a database for a website from ISPConfig control panel
You can add a database for a website from the ISPConfig control panel by following these instructions:
- Log in to your ISPConfig control panel.
- Click on the Sites tab, click on Database on the left panel and then click Add new Database.
- Select the Client and fill in the database name, database user and database password.
- Click Save.
The newly added database for the client will now be listed in the databases list.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- Adding new clients from ISPConfig control panel
- Adding mailboxes from ISPConfig control panel
- Configuring DNS for your website from ISPConfig control panel
- Setup a website using ISPConfig control panel
- Install MySQL database server on Debian or Ubuntu