Can I Add Social Sharing Buttons to My Blog Posts
Website Builder Blog has a Social Sharing feature that - once activated - allows your readers to share your blog posts to various social media platforms — making it possible for your website to reach a wider audience.
These Social Sharing Buttons can be enabled within your Blog's Post Settings.
Add this feature to your blog posts using the steps below:
- Log In to access the Website Builder dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option on the website or project card that you wish to manage.
- Click Pages from the left-side menu, hover your mouse pointer over Post, then click the Gear Icon on its right.
Note: Make sure you have enabled Blog first before proceeding to these steps.
- Under Post Settings, switch on the button corresponding to Social Sharing to add social sharing buttons under each of your blog posts.
Settings preview is automatically shown on the site editor while you customise, and sharing buttons are instantly added upon enabling this feature.
You've just successfully added social sharing buttons to your blog posts.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to Change Blog Post's URL Format
- How to Add Tags for My Blog Post
- How to Add a Description for My Blog Page
- How to Add a Blog Post
- Can I Allow Comments on My Blog Post