Can I upgrade to Parallels Plesk for my Windows Server?
Yes, you can upgrade to Parallels Plesk within your Account Manager by following the instructions below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click on Servers in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Select Buy Windows Servers from the left menu.
- Click Configure for your selected plan.
- Scroll down to the Configuration section and under HOSTING PANEL choose Parallels Plesk.
- After selecting your Service Level and any selected upgrades, click Continue Order.
- Under the Register tab, choose one of two options:
New Customer You need to fill out the New Customer form to successfully create an account and click on Continue Order. Returning Customer You need to sign in to your account and click Log In.
- Enter your payment details and click Complete Order.
- Click Finished.
Your order will be processed within 48 hours.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How do I upgrade my Windows Server?
- Can I have Administrator Access to my Windows Server?
- What is the Data Transfer limit and Speed of my Windows Server?
- Which Windows version will be installed on my server?
- Can I add more Memory, Disk Storage and Cores to my Windows Server?