Configuring DNS for your website from ISPConfig control panel
You can configure DNS for your website from the ISPConfig control panel by following these instructions:
- Log in to your ISPConfig console.
- Click on the DNS tab and then click Add new DNS Zone with wizard.
- Select the Server, Select the Client, fill in the Website Domain name, the IP address and other information requested by the wizard.
- Click Create DNS record.
The newly created zone will now be listed in the DNS Zones List.
- Click on the DNS Zone and navigate to the records tab.
- Add an A record for your domain name server and Update the domain DNS manager with a new name server and IP address.
- Click Save.
Congratulations, you have сonfigured the DNS for your website from the ISPConfig control panel!
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- Adding a database for a website from ISPConfig control panel
- Setup a website using ISPConfig control panel
- Adding new clients from ISPConfig control panel
- Adding mailboxes from ISPConfig control panel
- Configuring vsftpd FTP Server on CentOS