Create a CSR for Microsoft IIS 4
Follow these steps to create a CSR on a Microsoft IIS 4 server:
- Start up the Management Console.
- Go to the Internet Information Server. Select the name of the computer that you are securing.
- Find the name of the website that you want to secure. Right-click on it. Select Properties.
- Go to Directory Security.
- Find the Secure Communications section. Under it, click on Key Manager, then click Create New Key.
- Choose Put the request in a file.... Then choose the file name. This can be left at the default settings if you wish.
- Enter the relevant company information into the corresponding fields.
- Keep clicking the Next button until you are done. Then click on the Finish button. When it asks if you want to save your changes, hit Yes.
- Find the CSR you have just created and open it in a plan text editor. Copy the entire file (including the BEGIN and END tags) to the CSR form.
After you get your SSL certificate and have installed the CSR, you can install your certificate.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- Create a CSR for Microsoft IIS 8
- Create a CSR for Microsoft IIS 5/6
- Create a CSR for Microsoft IIS 7
- Install an SSL Certificate on Microsoft IIS 4
- Install an SSL Certificate on Microsoft IIS 5/6