DNS Records Are Not Updating
Domain Name System (DNS) is used to translate a Domain Name into its corresponding IP Address. In simple terms, DNS is the way your browser knows where to take you when you're on the internet.
DNS Records are applied immediately but may take up to 24 hours to fully propagate across the internet. This means that email forwarding, domain forwarding, and all other DNS Record updates will not be visible or active until the DNS has filtered across the global network.
If you have updated your records and have seen no change yet, please wait for this propagation to finish. If there is still no change after 24 hours, please contact our support team.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How Long Does It Take for DNS Records to Resolve
- Manage DNS Records in Account Manager
- Getting started guide: Managing Premium DNS
- How To Set Up Email Forwarding With Premium DNS
- How To Set Up Web Forwarding With Premium DNS