Does Email Exchange Support Mobile Devices
Yes, Email Exchange supports mobile access for your emails and files through Exchange ActiveSync technology. In this article we’ll learn about ActiveSync, and its role in Email Exchange and Compatible devices.
Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) is a communications protocol designed to connect a mobile device to an organisation’s Exchange Server where your Mailbox data is located. Exchange ActiveSync is the key factor that synchronises Emails, Calendar, Contacts, and Tasks making it available across all your devices.
Exchange ActiveSync and Compatibility
Users can enjoy Email Exchange mobility by choosing mobile devices that are compatible with Exchange ActiveSync.
Mobile phones that are compatible with Exchange ActiveSync include:
- Apple – All Apple iPhones, iPad and iPods support Exchange ActiveSync.
- Windows Mobiles – Windows 10, 8, 7, and all previous versions support Exchange ActiveSync.
- Android – Most Android mobile and tablet devices support Exchange ActiveSync. Configuration may vary depending on the specific device, carrier and device manufacturer.
To experience Email Exchange on your mobile device, see our mobile setup support links below:
- How to Set up Email Exchange on iPhone or iPad
- How to Set up Email Exchange on Android Phones
- Setup Email Exchange with Windows Phone
Or, refer to our master guide for Email Exchange for more details.
Congratulations! You just learned about Email Exchange accessibility on your mobile devices.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- Does Exchange Show Email Attachments on All Devices
- Does Email Exchange Update Sent Items on All Devices
- Does Email Exchange Update Calendars on All Devices
- What Is the Difference Between Email Exchange and Email Hosting
- Upgrading from Email Hosting to Email Exchange