Does my Windows Server have backup?
Due to the nature and potential complexities of a Windows Server it is not possible for us to maintain reliable backups. As such, we highly recommend that you maintain frequent backups of your server.
We strongly recommend you maintain an independent backup process.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- What is the Data Transfer limit and Speed of my Windows Server?
- Which Windows version will be installed on my server?
- Can I add more Memory, Disk Storage and Cores to my Windows Server?
- How do I upgrade my Windows Server?
- How many sites can I host with my Windows Server?