The Renewal Date of a Product or Service is based on the date of first purchase and the plan period you selected upon your first payment - which is reflected as the plan's Expiry Date in your Account Manager.
The Status of your Product or Service may change from Active to Renewal Due as early as 90 days before the Expiry Date. However, you are free to Renew it anytime, even while the Status is still showing as Active.
Note: All our Products and Services are set with the Auto-Renewal feature by default, which can be disabled at any time.
Check the Renewal Date or Expiry Date of your Product or Service using the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click on any Product or Service category from the top menu.
- If you only have one registered Product/Service under that category, you will directly be routed to its management page where you'll find its Expiry Date and other details.
- If you have multiple plans, a list of all your Products/Services under that category will appear with their corresponding Expiry Dates. You can click on a specific plan to view more details.
Note: If the Status of all your Products/Services are showing as Active, you can still Renew them ahead of time. Simply click on the specific plan you wish to manage and click the Hamburger Menu, then select Renew from the drop-down list.
- Click Renew from the left-side menu to view a list of all your Products/Services that are Due for Renewal.
You can tick the boxes corresponding to the Products/Services you wish to Renew and click the Renew button to proceed with Bulk Renewal, or you can click on a specific plan to open its management page, then click the Renew Now button beside the Renewal Due Status.
Congratulations! You've just checked the Renewal Date of your Products and Services.
We highly recommend Renewing for the longest period available, and if you've disabled the Auto-Renewal feature, we strongly encourage re-enabling it for all your Products and Services to avoid the risk of losing your website. For instructions on how to enable Auto-Renewal, click here.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.