Once you have your Domain Name officially activated, you have full control over your account’s settings. You can manage, renew, set up, and configure your Domain Name within your Account Manager. You can also instantly connect hosting and other products to your Domain.
Manage your Domain Name within your Account Manager using the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Domains on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- A list of your Domains will be displayed if you have multiple Domains. Click the Domain you wish to manage.
You will be directed to your Domain’s management page which is divided into four sections — Domain Name, Name Servers, DNS Settings, and Administration.
Congratulations! You have just managed your Domain Name.