How Do I Transfer My .UK Domain Name from 123-Reg
Domain Transfer refers to the process of changing the designated Registrar of a domain name. Once a domain is transferred, the new Registrar will be responsible for keeping and managing your Domain Name System (DNS) records.
Transferring a .UK Domain Name from 123-Reg to Crazy Domains is easy, and will not interfere with your website’s operations. Simply follow the steps below:
- Go to http://www.123-reg.co.uk/secure/ and log in to your account.
- From the Your Domains drop-down, select the Domain Name you wish to transfer. Click Manage.
- Under the Domain Transfers section click IPS Tag.
- Enter DREAMSCAPE into the corresponding box, then click Change IPS Tag Now.
Once the Transfer is done, your domain will then be manageable through Crazy Domains.
Congratulations! You have just transferred your .UK Domain Name from 123-Reg to Crazy Domains. Thank you for choosing us!
To transfer .UK Domains from other Registrars, please follow the guide below:
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How Do I Transfer My .UK Domain Name from GoDaddy
- How Do I Transfer My .UK Domain Name from Fasthosts
- How Do I Transfer My .UK Domain Name from Namesco
- How Do I Transfer My .UK Domain Name from UK2
- How Do I Transfer My .UK Domain Name from 1&1