How Do I Transfer My .UK Domain Name from Fasthosts
Domain Transfer refers to the process of changing the designated Registrar of a domain name. Once a domain is transferred, the new Registrar will be responsible for keeping and managing your Domain Name System (DNS) records.
Transferring a .UK Domain Name from Fasthosts to Crazy Domains is easy, and will not interfere with your website’s operations. Simply follow the steps below:
- Go to http://www.fasthosts.co.uk/login/ and log in to your account.
- Click All Domains & Packages located under the Services tab.
- Select the Domain Name you wish to transfer.
- Under Domain Registration Settings, click Show All Registration Settings.
- Scroll down and click Transfer This Domain to Another Provider.
- Enter DREAMSCAPE into the box asking for the IPS Tag, click Continue, and then Finish.
Once the Transfer is done, your domain will then be manageable through Crazy Domains.
Congratulations! You have just transferred your .UK Domain Name from Fasthosts to Crazy Domains. Thank you for choosing us!
To transfer .UK Domains from other Registrars, please follow the guide below:
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How Do I Transfer My .UK Domain Name from 123-Reg
- How Do I Transfer My .UK Domain Name from GoDaddy
- How Do I Transfer My .UK Domain Name from Namesco
- How Do I Transfer My .UK Domain Name from UK2
- How Do I Transfer My .UK Domain Name from 1&1