How Many Websites Can I Make with Website Builder
Website Builder is a platform that allows you to create a site for your own Domain Name, with no technical skills or coding knowledge required.
Once logged in to your Website Builder Dashboard, you can work back and forth between a maximum of (3) three different websites, which are called projects. All your projects will appear on the Sites page of your Website Builder Dashboard.
Adding a New Website
If you are currently working on (1) one project in Website Builder, you can easily add more using the steps below:
- From your Website Builder Dashboard, click the Create Site button at the top-right section of the Sites page, to access the Templates Library.
- Click on a Template to preview, then click the Create This Site button at the top-right corner of the screen to access the Website Builder Editor and begin working on your new project.
If you already have (3) three ongoing projects, you will get a Limit Reached error. Click on the [x] Icon at the top-right corner of the page to go back. Click the ← All Templates link at the top-left corner of the page, then click the [x] Icon at the top-right corner of the page again, to return to your Dashboard's Sites page.
Note: While you are able to work on a maximum of (3) three projects, you can only Publish (1) one website live. You can do this while still on the Sites page. Simply hover your mouse pointer over the project that you would like to Publish. Click the [...] Ellipsis Icon and select Publish.
If you already have (1) project or website Published live, you will get a Limit Reached - Publish Not Available error. Click on the [x] Icon at the top-right corner of the page to go back. You will need to Unpublish one project to be able to Publish another one.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to Manage Websites in Website Builder
- How to Duplicate Websites in Website Builder
- How to View Deleted Websites in Website Builder
- How to Delete or Restore Websites in Website Builder
- Will My Website Be Deleted After the Website Builder Free Trial