How To Access phpMyAdmin in Plesk
phpMyAdmin is an open-source tool written in PHP and is used to handle MySQL over the Web. It can create, modify or delete databases, fields, tables and rows; execute SQL statements, and manage users and permissions.
To access phpMyAdmin in Plesk, follow the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Hosting Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click Databases from the left-side menu. A list of Databases will appear.
- Click the phpMyAdmin icon from the options under the Database that you want to manage. It will redirect you to the phpMyAdmin interface.
You just accessed phpMyAdmin in Plesk. If you need assistance or if you have any questions, please let us know. We'd love to help!
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to Access the Plesk DNS Zone
- How to Access Web Hosting Manager for Plesk
- How To Create a Mail Account in Plesk
- How to Uninstall One-Click Apps in Plesk
- How To Create FTP Accounts in Plesk