The Facebook Comments Feature allows you to instantly add an element on your website page, which you can customise to link to a specific Facebook Page or Post, giving your visitors the ability to add and view comments, without having to open Facebook.
To add and customise the Facebook Comments Feature in Website Builder, follow the instructions below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Website Builder from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Website Builder plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Website Builder plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Website Builder Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click Edit.
Or, if you haven't started one yet, click the Create Site button at the top-right corner, then select a template and click Create This Site to start building one.
- On the Website Builder Editor, click Build from the left-side menu and click Social to expand the list.
- Drag and drop the Facebook Comments icon onto an available placeholder on your website, hover over it and click Edit.
- Under the Settings tab on the pop-up box, enter the specific Facebook Page or Post URL under Link To Comment, then set the Number Of Comments to show on your website.
- Click on the Design tab and select a Colour Theme to use, then set the display you prefer from the drop-down list under Display By.
Congratulations! You just added and customised the Facebook Comments Feature in Website Builder.
- To delete a Facebook Comments Feature, hover your mouse pointer over it and click the [x] Icon that appears on the upper-right corner of its placeholder.
- To move a Facebook Comments Feature to another placeholder, hover your mouse pointer over it and click the bar that appears above it, then drag and drop it to a new placeholder.
- To resize the Facebook Comments Feature's placeholder horizontally, hover your mouse pointer over its left or right vertical lines until it becomes [↔], click on the line then drag to the left or right to adjust and release when done.