The Instagram Social Media Feature adds a snippet of your Instagram Feed onto your website in Website Builder, allowing website visitors to view your latest Instagram posts and connect with you on Instagram with just one click.
To add and customise the Instagram Feature in Website Builder, follow the instructions below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Website Builder from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Website Builder plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Website Builder plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Website Builder Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click EDIT.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the Instagram Feature on your website, then click the Edit link that appears.
Or, you can add a new Instagram Feature first: Click Build from the left-side menu and click Social to expand the list, then drag and drop the Instagram icon onto a placeholder on your website, hover over it and click Edit.
- Under the Settings tab on the pop-up box, enter your Instagram username, then click on the respective bars under it to adjust the Total Photos to show on your website and its Photo Size.
Click to enable the Open In New Tab option if applicable.
- Click the Design tab on the pop-up box to enable/disable the Crop Photos option, select an Aspect Ratio from the drop-down list, and enable/disable the Show Title option.
Congratulations! You just added and customised the Instagram Feature in Website Builder.
- To delete an Instagram Feature, hover your mouse pointer over it and click the [x] Icon that appears on the upper-right corner of its placeholder.
- To move an Instagram Feature to another placeholder, hover your mouse pointer over it and click the bar that appears above it, then drag and drop it to a new placeholder.
- To resize the Instagram Feature's placeholder horizontally, hover your mouse pointer over its left or right vertical lines until it becomes [↔], click on the line then drag to the left or right to adjust and release when done.