The name servers of a domain are its key DNS controller. Knowing the current name servers of your domain will tell you where you can manage the DNS records.
Follow these steps to know how you can access the name server section of your domain and how you can make your changes.
IMPORTANT : This guide is only applicable if your domain is registered with Crazy Domains.
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Find and open the domain name you want to manage.
- On the domain page, scroll down to the Name Servers section.
- Hover over the existing name servers, then click modify on the right side.
- Make the necessary changes:
|Replace or delete the existing name servers.
|Click + Add Name Server to add more name server field.
- Click the Update button to save the new settings.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.