Directory Listing is a web server function that displays an accessible folder that contains a list of all your domain files including their contents.
Directory Listing will instantly add your domain name to the Global Domain Directory, which can promote your domain to the world and index it across different search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, among others.
Follow these steps to add Directory Listing to your domain:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Domains on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Select the Domain Name that you wish to activate the Directory Listing for.
- If Directory Listing has NOT been purchased, click the corresponding Activate button to purchase and enable this feature.
- If Directory Listing has been purchased, select the Directory Listing row and click Activate, then Update.
Activating your Domain Listing will instantly add your domain name to the Global Domain Directory.
Congratulations! You just added Domain Listing to your domain.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.