Domain Privacy will hide your personal information in the global WhoIs database. This will help stop identity theft, scams and much more. Follow these steps to add Domain Privacy:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click on Domains in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Select the domain name you wish to activate the Domain Privacy for.
- If Domain Privacy has been purchased you can select the Domain Privacy row and click Activate, then Update.
- If Domain Privacy has not been purchased select Activate to purchase and activate this feature.
Activating or Disabling Domain Privacy will take up to 24 hours for the global WhoIs database to reflect the new privacy settings.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.