How to Add Page Meta Title and Descriptions in Website Builder
Adding a Meta Title and Meta Description for your website page helps with your SEO. They tell search engines what your page is about and help them understand your content.
You can access your Page Settings in Website Builder to add a Meta Title and Meta Description for each of your website Pages. Simply follow the instructions below to know how:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Website Builder from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Website Builder plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Website Builder plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Website Builder Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click EDIT.
- Click Pages from the left-side menu.
- Hover your mouse pointer over a specific Page Name on the left-side panel and click the Gear Icon that appears.
- Under Page Settings, add your Meta Title and Meta Description in the Title and Description boxes.
- Click on the [←] Arrow Icon at the top of the left-side menu to go back to Pages then click again to exit.
Congratulations! You just learned how to add a Meta Title and Meta Description in Website Builder.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to Add an Icon in Website Builder
- How to Add a Store in Website Builder
- How to Add Social Buttons in Website Builder
- How to Add a Back-To-Top Button in Website Builder
- How to Add a Map in Website Builder