The Reseller System is built to automatically manage your client email notifications. These include Order Confirmations, Status Updates, Renewal/Expiry Notices, Username/Password Notifications and Reminders, Invoicing and much more. The Reseller emails can also be customised, changing how it looks, to suit your business' branding.
Branding Your Email Templates
To make alterations to your email templates, follow the easy steps below:
- Using your chosen browser, navigate to the following address:
- Enter your Reseller Account username and password and click Log In.
- Under the Account Settings tab, select Storefront. Then from the list under Storefront, click on Email Templates.
- From the tabs on the right-hand section, select an email template category: DOMAINS, HOSTING & PRODUCT, or SYSTEM.
- In the box beside “Email FROM address:”, enter the email address you would like to use in sending notifications to your clients.
All email templates will be sent FROM this email address. This will override all custom FROM settings in all the email templates in the specific category updated.
- On the list found on the left-hand section, click on a specific email notification subject or click on the MODIFY link to the right of the subject to be customised.
Click PREVIEW if you wish to view or check on the notification first before customising. Click on the [X] symbol on the upper right-hand corner of the preview page to close.
- On this page, edit the information on FROM Address and Subject, if necessary.
- In the box below Subject, enter your HTML codes to customise the template according to your business’ branding. Then click the Update button found directly below this box.
- Click Preview to view or check on your new email template. Click on the [X] symbol on the upper right-hand corner of the preview page to close.
- Under SEND TEST EMAIL, enter a test email address in the box beside Email Address then click Send.
- Under EMAIL DELIVERY, select which contacts the system should deliver the email notification to.
The Registrant/Owner is selected as a default receiver of all notifications and cannot be deselected.
Note: A Set to Default button is found on the upper right section of the page if you wish to revert the alterations made.
Congratulations! You just customised your email templates.
If you want to know how to check customer invoices, click here.
If you want to know who to contact for Reseller support, click here.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.