How to Build a Store with eCommerce Website Builder
Starting your Online Store in Website Builder begins with just one click. Once the Store option from the left-side menu on your Website Builder Editor is clicked, Website Builder automatically creates and adds a Store page on your website with a Shopping Cart button - all customisable to match your brand.
Important: The Store option is only available for the eCommerce Website Builder plan and will not appear on all other Website Builder plans. If you want to easily set up an Online Store with complete SSL protection and easy setup and monitoring of Products and Orders, you will need to upgrade your current Website Builder plan or purchase a new eCommerce Website Builder plan.
To start building your Online Store, follow the instructions below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Website Builder from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the eCommerce Website Builder plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Website Builder plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Website Builder Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click EDIT.
- Click Store from the left-side menu.
Note: If this is your first time accessing this option, click Get Started then wait a few seconds for the Website Builder Editor to add a Store page and Shopping Cart to your website.Refer to the guide below for an overview of what you can do with your Website Builder Online Store:
- View Products - A list of all your Products will appear here.
- Add Products - Assign a Photo, Product Name, and Price, tag as On Sale, or assign to a Category. You can also specify Variants if any.
- Manage your Products - Edit, Hide, or Delete a Product individually.
- Add Product Categories - Add Categories to manage Products with.
- Manage Product Categories - Delete a Category or Edit a Category Name and the Description to show on your actual website.
- Assign Products to a Category - Assign Products in bulk under each Category.
- Store Information - Set up the information you'd like to appear on your Invoices: Store Name, Email, Phone Number, Product Type, and Business Address.
- Regional Settings - Set up your website's Time Zone, Unit System, Default Currency, and Price Display Format.
- Sales Channels - Use Marketplaces to connect your Store to popular shopping sites online and use Facebook Store to start selling on Facebook.
- Payments - Enable the Payment Options you prefer for your Store: Credit/Debit Cards, Paypal, and other popular Online Payment Processors.
You can also use Manual Payment Methods, like Phone Order and Cash on Delivery, or set up your own method and add instructions to show on your website that customers can follow.
- Shipping - Set up the Shipping Options you prefer for your Products: connect with popular Shipping & Delivery Carriers for customers to choose from or add an address and instructions for In-store Pickup.
- Taxes - Change the way Taxes are calculated on your Online Store: manage your Shipping Zones and Tax Rates.
- Notifications - Set up the email address to use for your Store Notifications - the From address and Reply To address. You can also add a Logo to display in your Store Notifications.
- Create Volume Discounts - Manage Discounts based on subtotals.
- Create Discount Coupons - Boost sales and reward loyal customers with Dicount Coupons.
- Store Summary - View and track your total Sales and Orders.
- Order Fulfillment - View and track ongoing Orders: Not Paid & Not Shipped, Paid But Not Shipped, Not Paid but Shipped.
Congratulations! You just built your Online Store with eCommerce Website Builder.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to Build a Page with Website Builder
- How to Add Products in eCommerce Website Builder
- How to Delete Your Website Builder Store
- How to Add a Store in Website Builder
- How to Set up Store Discounts in Website Builder