How to Cancel My Web Hosting
Websites are built using many types of files and programming codes that make up a Domain. After your website is finished, it needs to be accessible for everyone to see it. This is where Web Hosting comes in. It is the one responsible for the storage and display of the website.
If you have purchased a Web Hosting plan from us and want to cancel it, you may do this anytime within your Account Manager.
To do this, simply follow the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Web Hosting on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the web hosting plan you wish to delete. If you have only one web hosting plan, you will be taken straight to its management page.
- Under the Web Hosting section, click the Hamburger Icon on the right, then select Delete from the drop-down menu.
- You will then be redirected to the Delete Product page. Click the Confirm Delete button.
Important: By clicking the Confirm Delete button, you will delete the product account. Websites and Emails attached to the product will be cancelled and deleted. Note that there are NO REFUNDS for cancelled product accounts.
If you have other concerns regarding your account, don't hesitate to contact us.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- Does Cancelling My Web Hosting Also Cancels My Domain Name
- How to Upgrade My Web Hosting Plan
- How to Downgrade My Web Hosting Plan
- How to Check My Web Hosting Server Specifications
- How to Redirect My Domain Name to My Web Hosting