How to Change Mailbox Plan
One of the challenges an organisation may face is Email capacity planning for its users. With Email Exchange 2016, you are able to configure Mailbox Plans for each user, which allows you to manage the maximum Mailbox storage that fits their business needs.
This article will guide you on how to change Mailbox Plans for each user or to multiple users using your Exchange Manager.
Changing the Mailbox Plan for One User
Follow the steps below to change the Mailbox Plan for a specific Mailbox:
- Log In to your Exchange Manager.
- Under Hosted Organisation-Exchange, click on Mailboxes.
- Click on the user Display Name that you wish to manage.
- Click on the Settings tab, then click on the current Mailbox plan and select a new one from the drop-down list.
- Click on the Save Changes button.
Or, click Save Changes and Exit to go back to the Mailboxes page.
Changing the Mailbox Plan for Multiple Users
If your Email Exchange plan allows you to create multiple Mailboxes, you can change the Mailbox Plans assigned to multiple Mailboxes at once using the steps below:
- Go back to Mailboxes.
- Tick the boxes corresponding to the user Display Names that you wish to manage.
- Click on the Actions option at the top, then select Set Mailbox Plan and click Apply.
- On the pop-up box, select a new Mailbox Plan and click the OK button twice.
Congratulations! You’ve just changed the Mailbox Plan or Storage for one or multiple Mailboxes. If you need further assistance, please let us know, we’d love to help!
If you wish to create an additional Mailbox in your current Email Exchange plan, please see our How to Create a New Mailbox with Exchange guide.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to Share Mailbox Folders on Outlook
- How to Create a Shared Mailbox with Exchange
- How to Assign Permissions on a Shared Mailbox
- How to Reset Mailbox Password for Email Exchange
- What Is an Exchange Shared Mailbox