How to change the Linux Server username and password
This tutorial shows you how to change the Linux Server username and password.
|Step 1.||Log in to server console as root user.|
You can change your Linux user password using the passwd command.
[[email protected] ~]# passwd USERNAME
Changing the password for user USERNAME.New password: MY PASSWORD
Retype new password: MY PASSWORD
Congratulations, you have changed the Linux Server user password.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to setup the Linux Server
- How to view the CPU info on the Linux Server
- How to SSH to the Linux Server from your PC
- What is the Data Transfer limit and Speed of my Linux Server?
- What can I install on my Linux Server?