A Parked Domain is a registered domain without any Web Hosting or other services attached to it. Registrars allow you to point the domain to a dummy web page. When visitors type the address of a domain that has been "parked", they will see a placeholder web page or what we refer to as the Parked Page.
To set your default Park Page, follow these steps:
- Login to your Account Manager.
- Access the domain that you want to set the parked page.
- Scroll down to the Name Servers section, click the hamburger menu at the upper-right corner, and then click Park Domain.
- When a window pops-up, choose any the following types of Park Pages:
|Parked Page (default)
||All newly registered names are automatically pointed to a "Coming Soon" Parked Page, which acts as a placeholder for your domain. When you point your name to a pre-existing or new website, this Parked Page disappears.
|Domain For Sale
||This will display a Domain For Sale notice on your Parked Page, along with a contact form that buyers can use to contact you. This form is then sent to the registrant's email address.
||If you do not want the "Coming Soon" Parked Page, you can have a simple Blank Page display. However, this can be ambiguous to site visitors. Hence, we strongly recommend using the default option for people to identify that the domain still exists.
- Select the button beside the Park Page type that you prefer, and then click ACTIVATE.
Note: By activating any of the above options, the Domain Name System (DNS) of your Domain Name will update, and all the other connected hosting services will no longer work.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.