When your Domain Name
is near its Expiry Date, we automatically send you a Renewal Notice via email. In fact, your Domain goes into the Renewal Due status as early as 90 days before the actual Expiry Date to ensure you don’t risk losing your Domain.
You can check the Expiry Date of your Domain within your Account Manager using the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Domains on the menu bar at the top of the page.
A list of all your Domain Names will be displayed. You will be able to view your Domains’ Expiry Dates under the Expiry column.
Congratulations! You just viewed your Domain's Expiry Date.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.