How To Create Email Account in cPanel
Article ID: 2820 Published: 22 Oct 2014 Updated: 8 Jun 2023 Authored by: Crazy Domains Support
This guide will walk you through the step-by-step process of creating an email account in cPanel. This article is applicable for email services that comes with our email hosting and Linux hosting plans.
- Log in to cPanel.
- On the Email section, click Email Accounts.
- Click the +Create button. This will open a new email account form.
- Enter a new email address in the Username text box.
Important: If you have multiple domains on your cPanel, you can use the Domain dropdown to select the one that you want to create the email account with.
- For the Password, do one of the following actions:
- Select Set password now, if you want to manually create your own password.
- Select Send login link to alternate email address, if you want the system to send a password creation link to a different email address. This is useful if you are creating an email account for other person, e.g., employee, or customer.
- Click +Create button to proceed.
Was this helpful?
62% of people found this helpful.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.