How to Delete a Parked Domain Name
Parked Domains or Aliases are domain names you can use as additional URLs to direct visitors leading to the same page. For example, you can add mydomain.net as your alias and redirect it to your primary domain mydomain.com. Some website owners use Parked Domains to:
- To secure common misspellings of your domain name.
- To register your domain name on different Top-Level Domains (TLDs) like .org, .net, .edu.
- To purchase domain names for future projects.
- Purchase domains that you can sell later.
To delete a Parked Domain you’ve set up, follow the steps below:
|Step 1.||Access to your Hosting Manager.|
|Step 2.||From the Home page, scroll to the Domains tab, then click the Aliases option.|
|Step 3.||Scroll down to the Remove Aliases section of the page and click the Remove link beside the Alias you want to remove.|
|Step 4.||Confirm the request and click the Remove Alias button.|
A confirmation message will appear that Alias is removed successfully. Click the Go Back button to return to the Aliases page.
Instead of using Parked Domains, you can also create Subdomain as a division to different areas of your website. Follow this linked guide to learn more about managing Subdomain in your hosting account. Please let us know if you need any further assistance, or if you have any questions. We’d love to help!
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to Set up Parked Domain Name
- What Is the Difference Between Subdomains, Addon Domains and Parked Domains
- How to Delete FTP Users
- How to Create an Addon Domain
- What Is an Addon Domain