How to Delete Addons from Your Domain Name
Domain Name Addons are additional services used in conjunction with your domain. They add more value and additional functions to your domain name.
You can manage all your Domain Name Addons within your Account Manager. Follow these steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Domain Tools on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- From the Addon column, click the particular Addon that you wish to delete.
- Click on the Hamburger Menu on the right side of the Domain Addon bar, then select Delete from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Confirm Delete button.
Important: By clicking the Confirm Delete button, the Addon will automatically be removed from your account. There will be NO REFUNDS for cancelled/deleted products.
Congratulations! You have just deleted an Addon from your Domain Name.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- Where Are the Domain Addons
- How to Delete a Domain Name
- Does Domain Backorder Guarantee a Domain Will Be Registered
- How to Obtain the Domain EPP Code
- What Is Domain Privacy