You cannot delete the primary FTP user for your hosting account. However, you can delete any of the additional FTP users you have created.
If you are using the Linux Hosting product, you can delete FTP users in the cPanel by clicking here.
If you are using the Windows Hosting product, follow the steps below to delete FTP users in the Plesk panel:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Hosting Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click Websites & Domains from the left-side menu.
- Click the FTP Access icon from the options under your domain name.
If you can't find the icon, click the [V] Show More option.
- Click on the box beside the FTP Account Name that you wish to delete.
- Click the [x] Remove button at the top of the page.
- On the pop-up window, click Yes to confirm.
Congratulations! You have now deleted FTP users in Plesk.
- If you want to give your web designer or anyone an access to your site, you can create an FTP account with limited access for them. This way, you will have complete control of it when needed.
- If you want to cut access to any FTP user account, you can change the account password.
- If you want, you can also change your main account password, which will also update the primary FTP login information.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.