How to edit DNS Zone in WHM
To edit a DNS Zone follow these instructions:
- Open your WHM home screen.
- Under DNS Functions, click Edit DNS Zone.
- Click the domain whose zone you wish to edit.
- Use the following information as needed to edit a DNS Zone:
NS A name server record. This specifies the hostname that clients will refer to when they look for your domain. A An address record. This matches your domain name to an IP address. MX A mail exchange record. This matches your domain name to a list of servers which handle mail for your domain, tagging each with a priority (the highest priority is 0). CNAME A canonical name record, which matches your domain name to an alias. This is useful if you are running a server besides Apache, such as an FTP server, on a separate port.
- Click Edit.
Congratulations, you have edited your DNS Zone in WHM.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- Configuring DNS for your website from ISPConfig control panel
- How to create a hosting account in cPanel
- How to create and assign Name Servers in Linux VPS
- How to view the listening ports in Linux VPS
- How to create a Self-Signed SSL Certificate in Linux?