How to Explore Different Preview Modes in Website Builder
Website Builder website builder allows you to Preview your project before publishing it live. You have the option to check how your website will look like on a Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, or Phone through your Website Builder Editor.
To Preview your site on Website Builder, follow the steps below:
- Log In to Website Builder.
- You will now be routed to your Website Builder Dashboard.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the project that you wish to manage and click Edit.
- Click Preview at the top-right corner of the page.
- Switch between Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, and Phone preview by clicking on the corresponding icons found at the bottom of the page.
Note: You can still edit your website while on Preview mode, however, your options will be limited.
- Click the ← Back to Editor link at the bottom-left corner of the page to return to your Editor.
Note: While on Editor mode, you can click on the Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, and Phone icons at the top of the page to fully edit the elements of your website.
Congratulations! You have just previewed your site in different modes within Website Builder.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to Preview and Publish in Website Builder
- How to Manage Websites in Website Builder
- How to Add an Icon in Website Builder
- How to Remove Products from a Category in Website Builder
- How to Enable Pinterest Buttons in Website Builder