How to Hide a Page in Website Builder
If you can't decide on whether to delete the page or continue using it, but you know you just don't need it at the moment, you can simply Hide the page and deal with it later.
Follow these easy steps to Hide a page from your website menu in Website Builder:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Website Builder from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Website Builder plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Website Builder plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Website Builder Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click EDIT.
- Click Pages from the left-side menu.
- From the list of Page Names on the left-side menu, hover your mouse pointer over the Page Name that you would like to hide, then click the Gear Icon.
- Click Hide Page.
Note: To Unhide a page, follow the same steps then click Unhide Page.
Congratulations! You have just hidden a page from the site menu in Website Builder. Any updates or changes made to your projects are automatically saved by the system to the server, as soon as they are made, for as long as you are connected to a stable internet connection.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to Show or Hide Website Builder Layout Placeholders
- How to Manage Websites in Website Builder
- How to Add an Icon in Website Builder
- How to Remove Products from a Category in Website Builder
- How to Enable Pinterest Buttons in Website Builder