How to Install One-Click Apps in Plesk
You can install hundreds of free apps (like WordPress, Drupal, and Joomla!) instantly through your Plesk panel. The One-Click Application feature makes life easy by auto-installing applications in your hosting account.
Follow the steps below to install One-Click Application in Plesk:
- Access your Hosting Manager.
- Click Applications from the left-side menu.
- Click the All Available Applications link to view the categories then click on a Category to view a list of all the apps.
You can also click the Featured Applications link to view and install the most recommended apps.
- Click on the relevant Application for a detailed view, then click Install for a quick installation of the selected App.
You can also click on the [ v ] arrow down symbol beside the Install button to choose between Install (Custom) and Install Version. Below is a description of these three options:
Install Type Description Install Quick installation option.
If selected, input or edit the necessary information on the next page and click Install.
Your application will be installed with the default settings, which you can later manage through the Manage My Applications section on the Applications tab in Plesk.
Install (Custom) An option to configure your settings before installation.
If selected, click I accept the terms of License Agreement on the next page, then Next. You will be routed to the App's configuration page where you can customise, then click Install.
Install Version An option to select an App's version before installation.
If a desired version has been selected, click I accept the terms of License Agreement on the next page, then Next. You will be routed to the App's configuration page where you can customise, then click Install
Note: You can manage all your installed applications by clicking Applications from the left-side menu and then the Manage My Applications link.
You just installed an application using One-Click Application in Plesk.
Tip: If you are getting an error during installation, adjust the PHP version that is configured on your website first, then install the application. If you need further assistance, contact our 24/7 support.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to Uninstall One-Click Apps in Plesk
- How To Custom Install WordPress in Plesk
- How To Create a Mail Account in Plesk
- How To Create FTP Accounts in Plesk
- How To Terminate FTP Connections in Plesk