Outlook Web Access allows you to log in to your Email Exchange mailbox from any computer that has internet connection. You can access OWA using the Email Login section under My Account found on our website, or directly through the specific OWA web address. Instructions for both are included in this article.
Note: The following steps will only work for Crazy Domains Email Exchange hosting and after you've created a mailbox within the Exchange Manager. Once you have, then you're ready to use OWA.
Logging in via Crazy Domains website
Here's how to access OWA using our website:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Click on the Email Login tab.
- Select Exchange Mailbox from the drop-down menu and click Log In.
You will automatically be routed to the OWA login page.
- Enter your complete Email Address, e.g. [email protected], and its corresponding Password.
- Click Sign In.
Logging in via OWA links
Here's how to access OWA via a specific web address:
Enter your complete Email Address, e.g. [email protected], and its corresponding Password.
Click Sign In.
- Click on the appropriate link to access Outlook on the web using any browser:
Congratulations! You have now logged into your Outlook Web Access (OWA).
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.