How to Manage a Blog Post
Website Builder gives you the freedom to customise and manage your Blog by yourself.
Once you’ve already added blog posts to your website, you may easily view, edit, publish/unpublish, or delete posts and drafts any time.
Your Blog sidebar allows you to manage your posts all in one place. Access your Blog sidebar and start managing your posts using the steps below:
- Log In to access the Website Builder dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option on the website or project card that you wish to manage.
- Click Blog from the left-side menu.
Note: If you can't find this option, make sure to enable Blog first before proceeding to these steps.
- You are now on the Blog sidebar. Click either the Published or Drafts tab depending on which post you want to manage.
- Hover your pointer over the post title and click the [...] Ellipsis Icon on its right to expand the available options.
- You may start managing your blog posts/drafts using the following actions:
Edit Click Edit to be directed to the Post Editor. You may then start editing your content there. Unpublish Click Unpublish to change your post’s status. Click Yes on the pop-up window to confirm action. Your story will be automatically unpublished and will be transferred under the Drafts tab. Publish Click Publish to change your draft’s status. Your story will then be automatically published and will be transferred under the Published tab. Delete Click Delete to permanently remove a post/draft from your blog. Click Yes on the pop-up window to confirm action.
These settings are automatically saved and applied every time you make changes. You've just successfully set your blog's general settings.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to Edit a Blog Post
- How to Publish a Blog Post
- How to Unpublish a Blog Post
- How to Hide/Unhide Blog Post Meta
- How to Delete a Blog Post