How to Manage Blog Page Settings
Configure your Blog Page Settings like page name, URL, and page format within your site editor. This section is where you can customise the appearance of the blog page.
This customisation can be done after you’ve successfully added a Blog Post to your site to make sure that your website’s blog page reflects your brand and appears the way you want it to be.
Note: The Blog option is only available for paid Website Builder plans and is not accessible on Website Builder Free. To maximise all the features of your Website Builder website, including the Blog feature, we highly encourage you to upgrade your Website Builder Free plan.
Manage your Blog Page Settings using the steps below:
- Log In to access the Website Builder dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option on the website or project card that you wish to manage.
- Click Pages from the left-side menu, hover your mouse pointer over Blog, then click the Gear Icon on its right.
Note: Make sure you have enabled Blog first before proceeding to these steps.
- Set the following Page Settings:
Name Enter your desired blog page name in the field provided. URL Enter your desired URL in the field provided. The URL you set will be displayed right after the first [/] Slash beside your domain name when visitors access your blog page in their browser. Format Select and modify your desired format for your your blog page from these options: Feed, Grid, or List.
For specific instructions on how to modify each option, click on the links below:
Settings preview is automatically shown on the site editor while you customise. Don't forget to click the Publish button to save changes.
You've just successfully set your blog page's settings.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to Edit Blog Post Settings
- How to Manage a Blog Post
- How to Manage Blog Comments
- How to Set up Blog's General Settings
- How to Edit a Blog Post