The Store Manager within your eShop Builder allows you to create, add, and customise unlimited Categories and Subcategories for your Products. Once a Category has been added to your website, you always have the option to modify or even remove it anytime you want.
Follow the instructions below to know what actions to take and how to do them:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Website Builder from the drop-down list.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In. You will be redirected to your eShop Builder editor.
- From the top menu, click Home and select Online Shop from the drop-down list.
- Click on the Advanced tab from the left-side menu.
- Drag and drop the Online Store widget onto a placeholder on your page, below the Header Area. The Edit: Online Store pop-up box will automatically appear.
Note: If you've already added the Online Store widget to your page, simply hover your mouse pointer over the added widget on your page, then click the Gear Icon or Edit settings option to access the Edit: Online Store pop-up box.
- Click on the Manage Store button from the pop-up box.
- From the left-side menu, hover your pointer over Catalog and click Categories. You can proceed with any of the following actions to manage them:
|Add Root Category
||A Root Category can hold as many Subcategories as you need. Follow these steps to create one:
- Click the Add Root Category button at the top.
- Under General, enter the Category Name, Image, and Description, then click the Save button at the top-right corner of the box. Ensure that the Availability of your Root Category is enabled so you can use it.
- Click on the Category products tab beside General, then use the Assign Products to Category and Create New Product buttons to add items to your Root Category. You can also click the Preview category link above General, to take a quick look.
||Add Subcategories to further organise your Products, using the steps below:
- From the left-side menu, select the Root Category to add Subcategories to.
- Click the Add Subcategory button at the top, then use steps b and c above to add details and Products.
||Deleting a Root Category will also delete all its Subcategories, but will not delete the Products assigned to it. They will still be available on the Products page of the Catalog tab.
To delete a Root Category or Subcategory, follow the steps below:
- From the left-side menu, select the Category/Subcategory that you want to remove. Ensure that its corresponding dialog box is displayed.
- Click the Delete Category button at the top then, click Yes to confirm.
Congratulations! You just learned how to manage your Categories with the eShop Builder.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.