Premium Email Protection only sends quarantine summary reports when one or more of your emails have been quarantined. This email will contain an overview and a direct link to the Quarantine Inbox. You will need to use your email login credentials to access your Quarantine Inbox. To manage your spam Whitelist and Blacklist, you'll need to initially do the following:
- Check your email for the Quarantined Notification.
- Open your email and click the link to access your Quarantine Inbox.
- Enter your email username and password, then click Log In.
After logging in to the quarantine interface, click on the Black/whitelist tab at the top of the page.
What is a Whitelist
This is a list of email addresses or domains from which you always wish to receive messages. The only time the Premium Email Protection Firewall filters a message from someone on your Whitelist is when the message contains a virus or a disallowed attachment file extension.
What is a Blacklist
This is a list of senders from whom you never want to receive messages. The Premium Email Protection Firewall immediately discards messages from senders on your Blacklist. These messages are not tagged or quarantined and cannot be recovered. The sender does not receive a notice that the message was deleted, and neither do you.
Adding Senders to your Whitelist and Blacklist
Follow the instructions below to add senders to your Whitelist and Blacklist within your Quarantine Inbox.
- Under the Black/whitelist tab, you will find the Add section on the right side of the page.
- Click Select action and select Blacklist or Whitelist from the drop-down menu.
- On the Sender field, enter any of the following sender information:
- IP address - e.g. 220.127.116.11
- email address - e.g. [email protected], only that user is specified
- @ domain name - e.g. @mydomain.com, all users in that domain are specified including [email protected] and [email protected]
- domain name or a wildcard domain name starting with a dot - e.g. mydomain.com, all subdomains are also specified including page1.mydomain.com and page2.mydomain.com
- Click on the Save button.
Your entries for both Blacklist and Whitelist will appear on the right side of the page.
Note: Mass mailings often come from domains that do not resemble the company's website name. For example, you may want to receive mailings from pulpfiction.com, but you will find that this site sends out its mailing from the domain maxmail.com. You need to look at the From: address of an actual mailing that you are trying to Whitelist or Blacklist to determine what to enter.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.