All .NZ domain names use a UDAI key, which is essentially the domain registry key. This is located in the details of each domain name under your Account Manager.
To find your UDAI key please follow these simple instructions:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click on Domains in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the domain you need the registry key for.
- In the Domain Name section, click the menu icon on the right and select Registry Key from the drop-down menu.
IMPORTANT: the UDAI key (registry key) allows anyone to transfer your domain away from Crazy Domains. Do not give anyone this password, as once transferred we lose full control of your domain name and can no longer protect it. Customers who have transferred away often return after being overcharged for domain services. Please be careful.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.