How to Recover files by using bootable media in Cloud Backup
You can use bootable media, such as CDs, DVDs, USB flash drives, or any removable media, to run the Cloud Backup agent without having to install it in a computer. This is very useful in recovering a computer operating system (OS) that can no longer start or boot up.
If you want to know how to create a bootable media using Cloud Backup, click the link below:
Once you’ve created your bootable media using Cloud Backup, you can now easily recover your files.
Recovering Files Using Bootable Media
Follow the guide below to recover files using your bootable media in Cloud Backup:
- Using the bootable media, boot the target machine.
- Depending on the media type you are using, click Manage this machine locally or click Rescue Bootable Media twice. If a proxy server has been enabled in your network; click Tools, then Proxy server, and specify the proxy server host name/IP address and port. Otherwise, skip this step.
- On your welcome screen, click Recover.
- Click Select data, then click Browse.
- Specify the backup location.
- When recovering from cloud storage, select Cloud storage then enter the Login username and Password of the account to which the backed up machine is assigned.
- When recovering from a local or a network folder, browse to the folder under Local folders or Network folders.
Congratulations! You have successfully recovered files using bootable media.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to recover disks using bootable media in Cloud Backup
- How to Recover files by using the web interface in Cloud Backup
- How to create a Bootable media using Cloud Backup
- How to Recover ESXi configuration in Cloud Backup
- How to select a recovery point by using the Backups tab in Cloud Backup