How to Reset Mailbox Password for Email Exchange
Email Exchange Mailboxes are created through the Exchange Manager, which can be accessed only by your Admin. If you lost your email or Mailbox Password, you will have to contact your Admin to reset the Password for you.
On the other hand, if you still know your Password but just want to update it, you may do so via Outlook Web Access or OWA.
Follow the respective instructions below to reset a Mailbox Password via Exchange Manager and via OWA:
If via Exchange Manager:
- Log In to your Exchange Manager.
- Under Hosted Organisation – Exchange, click on Mailboxes.
- Click on the Display Name corresponding to the Email Address that you wish to manage.
Enter and re-type the new Password in the fields provided, then click Set Password.
Or, click the Generate Password button for an automated Password to appear in the fields. Click on the field to view the Password, then copy and paste it in a secure location before clicking Set Password.
If via Outlook Web Access:
- Sign In to OWA. with your current Password.
- Click on the Gear Icon at the top-right section of the page, then click Options.
- On the left-side menu, click General, then click My Account.
- Click on the Change your password link.
- On the right-side panel that appears, enter your Current Password, then enter and re-type your new Password in the fields provided.
- Click the Save link at the top.
Please let us know if you need further assistance or if you have any questions. We’d love to help!
For issues with accessing your Exchange Manager, please visit the quick guides below:
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to Reset Exchange Manager Password
- How to Create a Shared Mailbox with Exchange
- What Is an Exchange Shared Mailbox
- Creating a New Mailbox with Exchange
- Where Is My Exchange Manager Password