How to Reset Exchange Manager Password
There are two ways you can reset your Exchange Manager Password, which we’ll cover in this article.
For Forgotten Passwords
If you’ve forgotten your Exchange Manager Password and would like to regain access to it, you can simply do the following:
- Visit the Exchange Manager login page: https://manage.premium.exchange/
- Click on the click here link for forgotten passwords.
- Enter your Exchange Manager Username, then click Send my password. An email will be sent to the registered email address connected to your Crazy Domains Account.
For Manual Password Updates
It’s ideal to reset your Email Exchange Password regularly, to reduce the risk for hacking and other online security threats. You can do this within the Exchange Manager using the steps below:
- Log In to your Exchange Manager.
- Click on the Change Password option at the right-side panel. Or, click on the Manage Account link at the top-right section of the page.
- Enter and re-type your new Password in the fields provided.
Note: Clicking on the Generate Password button will automatically enter a system-generated string of random characters in the Password fields. If used, click on the field to view the Password, then copy and paste it in a secure place.
- Click on the Change Password button.
Warning: Clicking the Change Password button will automatically end your current session. Log back in with your new Password.
Please let us know if you need further assistance or if you have any questions. We’d love to help!
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to Reset Mailbox Password for Email Exchange
- Where Is My Exchange Manager Password
- How to Access the Exchange Manager DNS Zone
- How to Access Exchange Manager
- How to Update DNS via Exchange Manager