How to Set up Blog's General Settings
Once you've already taken the first step and enabled the Blog feature on your Website Builder website, the next step to do is to configure your blog's General Settings.
Set up Your Basic Settings
Start setting up your blog's general settings using the steps below:
- Log In to access the Website Builder dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option on the website or project card that you wish to manage.
- Click Settings from the left-side menu, then click Blog.
Note: Make sure you have enabled Blog first before proceeding to these steps.
- Set the following:
Posts URL Format Choose your desired URL format from the drop-down list. The chosen format will immediately display right below the drop-down. Comments Switch on the corresponding button to enable this function. Number of Comments Set the number of comments users can leave on the blog post page. Sort By Click the drop-down list and select according to what order you want the comments to be displayed.
These settings are automatically saved and applied every time you make changes. You've just successfully set your blog's general settings.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to Navigate Through Blog's Post Editor
- How to Edit Blog Post Settings
- How to Manage Blog Page Settings
- How to Edit a Blog Post
- How to Enable/Disable Blog