Email Forwarding is a service that enables you to automatically forward emails originally addressed to a particular recipient to another recipient, or to multiple recipients.
This is useful when you have multiple email addresses and you want to be able to check and manage them all from one Mail Account. Email Forwarding is also convenient if you need to forward your email messages to another person while you are away or on vacation, or simply because you have a designated person tasked with managing your emails.
If you've already created a Mail Account in Plesk, you can easily set up an Email Forward with the steps provided below.
Setting-up an Email Forward in Plesk
Forward your Mail to another email address, or to several addresses, by following these easy steps:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Hosting Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click Mail from the left-side menu.
- Under the Email Addresses tab, click on the Email address you would like to forward.
- Click on the Forwarding tab from the top menu.
- Select Switch on mail forwarding.
Note: To disable or remove an Email Forwarding, simply come back to this step and deselect this option.
- In the box provided, specify the receiving email address where all the messages will be routed to.
You can enter multiple email addresses by typing each address on a new line, or separating each address with white spaces, commas, or semicolons.
- Once done, click OK.
Note: With Email Forwarding, emails will still be received by the original recipient and copies will be forwarded to the specified email address. If you would like to forward all emails and no longer receive emails in the main email, you can go back to Mail to select the Email address, then deselect Mailbox and click OK to save.
Congratulations! You've just set up Email Forwarding in Plesk.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.