How to Set up Manual Payment Methods in Website Builder
Manual Payment Methods are options where customers make a payment transaction that is outside of your Store's online checkout. After receipt of payment, a manual approval of the order is done.
Website Builder has pre-added a Cash on delivery and Phone Order option, which you can quickly enable and whose details you can easily edit. Other common methods under this type are Money Orders and Bank Transfers. You can easily create your own Manual Payment Method for your Store in Website Builder, too.
Important: The Store option is only available for the eCommerce Website Builder plan and will not appear on all other Website Builder plans. If you want to easily set up an Online Store with complete SSL protection and easy setup and monitoring of Products and Orders, you will need to upgrade your current Website Builder plan or purchase a new eCommerce Website Builder plan.
To add a Manual Payment Method to your Store in Website Builder, follow the instructions below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Website Builder from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the eCommerce Website Builder plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Website Builder plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Website Builder Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click EDIT.
- Click Store from the left-side menu.
If this is your first time accessing this option, click Get Started then wait a few seconds for the Website Builder Editor to add a Store page and Shopping Cart to your website.
- Click Settings from the left-side menu, then click Payments.
- Click on the Manage link from the left-side menu to open the pop-up window.
Note: This is where you will find the list of Current payment methods you've added. You can enable/disable them by clicking on their corresponding button on its right, and you can click the corresponding Actions button to Edit, Sort, and Remove an added method.
- Under Manual payment methods, click on the Add Manual Payment Method button.
- Under Display name at checkout, enter a name for your customised method.
- Click the Set payment instructions at checkout link to show a text box under it, enter your instructions, then click Save.
Congratulations! You just learned how to set up a Manual Payment Method for your Store in Website Builder.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to Set up Payment Options in Website Builder
- How to Sort Payment Options in Website Builder
- What Payment Options Are Available in Website Builder
- How to Manage Websites in Website Builder
- How to Add a Store in Website Builder