How to Set up Store Discounts in Website Builder
You can set up Volume Discounts and create Discount Coupons for your Online Store in Website Builder, which you can offer to boost your sales & reward your loyal customers.
Important: The Store option is only available for the eCommerce Website Builder plan and will not appear on all other Website Builder plans. If you want to easily set up an Online Store with complete SSL protection and easy setup and monitoring of Products and Orders, you will need to upgrade your current Website Builder plan or purchase a new eCommerce Website Builder plan.
To set up Discounts for your Online Store in Website Builder, follow the instructions below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Website Builder from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the eCommerce Website Builder plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Website Builder plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Website Builder Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click EDIT.
- Click Store from the left-side menu.
If this is your first time accessing this option, click Get Started then wait a few seconds for the Website Builder Editor to add a Store page and Shopping Cart to your website.
- Click Discounts from the left-side menu, then follow the steps below for setting up Volume Discounts and Discount Coupons:
Set up and manage Discounts based on order volume or subtotal, using the steps below:
- Click on the Manage button under Volume Discounts.
- Click the Add Discount button, then set the following values:
Order Subtotal, $ Enter the amount, or subtotal, that a customer should incur for the Discount to apply.
For example, if "500" is entered here, customer's orders must be equal to or more than 500 to be able to avail of this Discount.
Discount Enter a number in the first box, then select [$] or [%] from the drop-down list beside it.
- [$] - The number entered will be treated as an exact amount to be applied as Discount.
- [%] - The number entered will be treated as a percentage to be deducted from the subtotal incurred by the customer.
- Click Save.
- To Delete a Discount, click Manage and click the Delete Icon corresponding to the Discount you wish to remove.
- To Edit Discount Details, click Manage and change the values corresponding to the Discount you wish to Edit, then click the Save button at the bottom of the pop-up window.
Create and control the start and end date of your Coupons using the steps below:
- Click on the Add link under Discount Coupons. A pop-up box will appear.
- Set the following values:
Discount Code A preset code is automatically created by the system. Edit this to match your brand, e.g. MYSTORE2018.
TIP: Create a code that will also help you keep track of your Coupons. For example, using MYSTORE082018 will mean that you issued a Coupon for the month of August 2018.
Discount Select the type of Discount to create from the drop-down list. Modifier Select between [$] or [%] (not needed if Discount type is set to Free shipping only). Amount Set the amount or percentage that will be applied with this Discount Coupon. Start Date Set when this Coupon will be activated in the system. End Date Click the Switch to enable this, then set when this Coupon will be deactivated in the system. Applies To Tick All Orders.
Or, tick $ Subtotal over then enter the amount in the field provided. Customer's orders must be equal to or more than the amount entered here, for the Coupon to work.
Limited By Set the limitations of your Coupon here.
- Limit by Category - Select Categories from the first drop-down list, then select the specific Categories from the second one. Coupon can only be applied to Products within the set Categories.
- Limit by Products - Select Products from the first drop-down list, then select the specific Products from the second one. Coupon can only be applied to Products selected here.
- Click Save.
- To Access Quick Actions, hover your mouse pointer over a Discount Coupon from the Discounts settings on the left-side menu, then click the [...] Ellipsis Icon and click Edit, Pause, or Delete.
- To View All Discount Coupons, click on the All Coupons button. From here you can:
Add Click the Add Coupon button. Edit Hover your mouse pointer over an existing Coupon and click the Pencil Icon that appears. Pause Tick the box beside the Coupons that you wish to temporarily deactivate, then click Pause. Delete Tick the box beside the Coupons that you wish to remove, then click Delete.
Congratulations! You just learned how to set up Discounts for your Store in Website Builder.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to Add a Store in Website Builder
- How to Set up Store Taxes in Website Builder
- How to Rename Your Store in Website Builder
- How to Set up Store Notifications in Website Builder
- How to Change the Store Time Zone in Website Builder