The Web Forwarding feature is now available when you upgrade to Premium DNS. This feature allows you to simply forward all traffic and visitors from one domain to another.
Set Up Web Forwarding for your Domain
To set up the web forwarding for your domain, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Access the domain that you want to manage.
- On the domain page, scroll down to the DNS Settings – Premium section.
Note: If you do not have a Premium DNS yet, locate the DNS Settings section, click the Upgrade button, and then follow the instructions.
- Now, click the hamburger menu, and then click Web Forward from the drop-down list.
- Enter the subdomain or leave the Sub Domain text box empty if you're setting up a web forwarding for the main domain.
- Enter the URL you wish the domain to forward in the Forward to Domain text box.
NOTE : If you use web forwarding and don't want the user to see the site address you are forwarding to, tick the Cloak box in the right section of Web Forward settings. Once enabled, visitors will be redirected to the site you want but will see the URL they originally typed into their browser. However, it is vital to remember that the Cloak feature will only work if the destination website allows it.
- Now, click Update.
IMPORTANT : Remove any existing A records of the domain that has the web forwarding enabled.
- Ensure the domain name is connected to the following name servers:
|For accounts with UK locale
|For other locales
Check How To Change the Name Servers of My Domain.
IMPORTANT : Changes to the Name Servers and DNS records will take two to four hours to fully work on the internet. However, some ISPs have their TTL duration that could override our maximum DNS resolution time. It may cause the changes to take up to 24-48 hours to fully work.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.