How to setup Entourage 2008 to check your Email
The following instructions describe how to create and set up your email account when using Microsoft Entourage 2008. The instructions included here can be used for setting up emails (mail servers) from other hosting providers.
Make sure you have created your email address in the Hosting Manager or Plesk for Windows Hosting, before setting it up in Entourage 2008.
- How to Create an Email Account for your domain in cPanel
- How to Create an Email Account for your domain in Plesk
If you have, then continue below.
Setting up Entourage 2008
These are the steps you need to follow to set up Entourage 2008 to check your email:
|Step 1.||From Start choose Entourage 2008 (it is assumed that you have used this program before so the Internet Connection Wizard is not initiated).|
|Step 2.||Go to Tools and select Add Account.|
|Step 3.||Click New.|
|Step 4.||Select an Account Type and click OK.|
|Step 5.||Enter a name for your new account in the Account Name field.|
|Below is a description of the fields:|
|Step 6.||When you're done, click OK.|
Congratulations, you have added your email account to Entourage 2008. You should now be able to use it to manage your email account.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to setup Eudora to check your Email
- How to setup Blackberry to check your Email
- How to setup Vista Mail to check your Email
- How to setup Outlook 2007 to check your Email
- How to setup Outlook Express for Mac to check your Email